11 things that ABS-CBN should do to kill GMA 7’s ‘My Husband’s Lover’
1. Make Piolo Pascual, who has been rumored to be gay for like the past 50 years, the lead star of their own gay-themed show.
2. Make Sam Milby, who has also been rumored to be gay – and Piolo’s boyfriend, actually – to be part of the show, too. As Piolo’s lover, of course.
3. Get Enchong Dee, who is rumored to be gay, to play the young Sam Milby.
4. Pirate GMA 7’s Benjamin Alves, who is rumored to be gay, and make him the young Piolo Pascual.
5. Get Jed Madela, who is rumored to be gay, to sing the theme song.
6. Or Erik Santos, who is also rumored to be gay.
7. Or Charice Pempengco.
8. Get the following actors to join the show because they have also been rumored to be gay: Carlos Agassi, Jake Cuenca, Yul Servo.
9. To make things a little more realistic, feature other types of gay men, like ordinary-looking ones or the super flamboyant kinds. Suggestions: Vice Ganda, Chokoleit, Boy Abunda.
10. Make sure at least two guys are topless every episode.
11. Make sure there is a kissing scene.
Join the Conversation